Typically, Texas Raiders, an authentically restored B-17 Flying Fortress Bomber tours the U.S. from March to November.
For a nominal $5 tax-deductible donation ($3 Children) you can tour Texas Raiders.
There is no better way to learn about history and WWII than to climb into a B-17 Bomber:
- See the flight deck where the Pilot, Co-pilot, and Flight Engineer work
- Shimmy across the catwalk in the bomb bay to the radio room
- See and touch authentic radio and morse code equipment in the Radio Room
- Climb around the ball turret into the waist section
- Look down the sight of two (2) .50 caliber machine guns.... You can almost see the enemy's aircraft approaching... FIRE! FIRE!
Check the Flight Schedule to find a tour location near you.Free Joomla Lightbox Gallery